Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Digitizers and Designs


since we are all aware that I am not a digitizer yet, creative as I may be , I am just not there. So I would like to share some of the wonderful designers/digitizers who are really good. This week I would like to introduce you to Bunnycup Embroidery, Im not really sure How I found Mrs. Ashlea, but Im glad I did. Her designs from the heart, are nothing short of amazing. Everything you can think of for our little angels, princesses, fairies, pirates, and more. I absolutely enjoy stitching her designs, they run very efficiently with minimal jumps and trims, and perfect every time. I just can not say enough about the quality of Bunnycup Embroidery. If you have never seen her site you have to check it out, and she is even having an awesome sale this month.Visit Bunnycup Embroidery by clicking here

No comments: