Wednesday, February 27, 2008

up and coming,

well it has once again been crazy around our house, and time has slipped by. Where does the time go, I know it seems to be going faster the older I get. I have had some inspiration in the last flu invested weeks. I will be working on some of the cutest items us mommies. Including, check book covers, card holders, book marks, and our own koozies for those times when we actually get to relax. I am still in the process of adding the bible covers, they are in I just need to run samples to put up on the site. Also, I will be adding some of the most adorable yet practical outfits for the little girls.

I promise to get more embroidery resources up in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.